Did you know that there are over 500 Million LinkedIn users? Did you know that 71% of professionals feel that LinkedIn is a credible source for professional content? Did you know that LinkedIn company pages are growing YoY? From 2016 to 2017 they grew from 24% to 57% and this number is increasing every day. The proof is in the numbers. LinkedIn is booming and it has grown to become the world’s largest social network for working professionals. In fact, it is one of the largest social networks alongside Facebook and Twitter in general. Company pages let you provide value to your audience while giving them the chance to engage with your business which effectively establishes your credibility as a trusted resource.
How can you make your LinkedIn company page posts more interesting to potential customers and employees? Let’s walk through our tops 7 tips to enhance your LinkedIn company page posts.
- Create an editorial calendar to use as a guide but keep track of trending topics also
- Use branded and engaging imagery that highlights an interesting quote or stat
- Share helpful third party content, for example, an interesting blog or review you read
- Feature your most valuable content by pinning an update to the top of your company page
- Include clear call to actions
- Ask thoughtful questions to involve your audience
- Sponsor your best content
To discuss your blog and social media strategy in more detail please do not hesitate to contact our award-winning marketing team!